Looking for recipes Creamy Indian Yogurt Soup, our own site provides recipes Creamy Indian Yogurt Soup that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Creamy Indian Yogurt Soup that will you need
|Creamy Indian Yogurt Soup|
"A fabulous soup for all seasons! Warm in winter or cool in summer, this lightly spiced soup is a wonderful first course or a meal with cucumber salad and naan. Serve warm, though it is also wonderful chilled."
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 (3 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (32 ounce) containers Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat canola oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir jalapeno peppers, ginger, and garlic in the hot oil until the garlic is soft and the oil is fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Stir yogurt, chili powder, turmeric, coriander, cumin, garam masala, and salt together in a Dutch oven; warm gently over low heat. Fold oil mixture into the yogurt mixture, remove from heat, and top with cilantro.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.