Looking for recipes Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Salad, the site provides recipes Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Salad that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Salad of which you need
|Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Salad|
"This sweet-and-sour corn salad makes a great accompaniment for any Tex-Mex meal."
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate-infused red wine vinegar
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Combine corn, red wine vinegar, red peppers, cilantro, sugar, olive oil, cumin, red pepper flakes, chili powder, and ginger together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the liquid evaporates, about 25 minutes.
- For an even better flavor, get whole cobs of sweet maize from your local farmer's market. Cut corn from the cob and oven-roast with a bit of unsalted butter. Maize is ready to be used in this recipe once kernels are slightly browned and fragrant.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.