Are you searching for recipes Cheesy PHILLY Biscuits, our own site provides recipes Cheesy PHILLY Biscuits that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Cheesy PHILLY Biscuits that will you need
|Cheesy PHILLY Biscuits|
"Fluffy, savoury biscuits incorporate both delicious cream cheese and shredded double Cheddar cheese."
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Magic Baking Powder
- 1 (250 g) package Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Kraft Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 14M||Ready in : 30M|
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix flour and baking powder in large bowl. Cut in cream cheese with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in shredded cheese. Add milk; stir until mixture forms soft dough.
- Pat dough to 3/4-inch thickness on floured surface. Cut into 14 rounds with 2-inch fluted biscuit cutter, rerolling scraps as necessary. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour in milk all at once and mix briefly - don't worry if small pieces of cream cheese remain.
- For extra flavour and a bit of kick, prepare using Kraft Habanero Heat Shredded Cheese.
- Use only regular cream cheese since the light variety will produce lumpy biscuits.
- Freeze cooled biscuits up to 2 weeks in resealable freezer-weight plastic bag. Or, wrap individually in plastic wrap before freezing.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.