Looking for recipes Carolina Mustard Sauce #1, our own site provides recipes Carolina Mustard Sauce #1 that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Carolina Mustard Sauce #1 of which you need
|Carolina Mustard Sauce #1|
"Great no-cook sauce for chicken or pork. Make 24 hours before serving for all flavors to develop."
- 1 3/4 cups prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/8 cups honey
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : P1D|
- Stir mustard, honey, vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce together in a non-reactive bowl; pour into jars and seal tightly.
- Refrigerate sauce to let the flavors blend before using, at least 24 hours.
- Store refrigerated in a tightly sealed jar for up to 2 weeks.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.