Looking for recipes Brussels Sprouts Slaw with Honey Yogurt Dressing, each of our site provides recipes Brussels Sprouts Slaw with Honey Yogurt Dressing that a person need Listed here are the dishes Brussels Sprouts Slaw with Honey Yogurt Dressing of which you need
|Brussels Sprouts Slaw with Honey Yogurt Dressing|
"A quick cook in the microwave and these mini heads of cabbage slice neatly for a slaw that melds its personality with sweet chopped apple, crumbled bacon, and a creamy Greek yogurt dressing. Like other cruciferous vegetables, Brussels sprouts bring Vitamins A and C to the meal, along with some iron."
- 4 cups thinly sliced Brussels sprouts*
- 1 medium apple, coarsely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted**
- Honey Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container VOSKOS® Nonfat Honey Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H30M|
- Combine Brussels sprouts and 2 tablespoons water in a medium microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on 100% power (high) for 4 minutes, stirring halfway through. Immediately chill the Brussels sprouts by plunging into a bowl of ice water; drain well. Remove any excess moisture from the Brussels sprouts by using a salad spinner or place Brussels sprouts in a colander and use paper towels to absorb the excess moisture.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and apple in a large bowl. Pour Honey Yogurt Dressing (see below) over Brussels sprouts mixture; toss gently to coat. Add bacon; toss gently to combine. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Just before serving, gently stir in almonds.
- Honey Yogurt Dressing: Stir together VOSKOS(R) Nonfat Honey Greek Yogurt, cider vinegar, and salt in a bowl. Chill up to 24 hours.
- *Tip: To trim Brussels sprouts, cut off the stems just at the spot where the leaves start to grow. Remove dark green outer leaves until the tender, light green leaves are uniformly exposed.
- **Tip: To toast almonds, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the almonds in a shallow baking pan; bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted, shaking pan once or twice.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.