Looking for recipes Best Ever Strawberry Cake, our own site provides recipes Best Ever Strawberry Cake that a person need Listed below are the dishes Best Ever Strawberry Cake of which you need
|Best Ever Strawberry Cake|
"This type of strawberry cake recipe with all-natural strawberry flavoring (no gelatin) is quite rare and difficult to find. This strawberry cake tastes light and fresh, never too sweet. A truly excellent recipe that always turns out fluffy and oh-so moist. Topped with the rich and delicious cream cheese frosting, this cake is truly the best ever. It was a handwritten recipe I found in my mom's recipe book, but I assume she found it elsewhere."
- 1 cup pureed strawberries
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 40M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour two 8-inch cake pans.
- Mix pureed strawberries, milk, eggs, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract together in a small bowl; transfer to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt into strawberry mixture on Low; add butter and continue beating on Low until evenly combined.
- Stop mixer, scrape sides, and beat again for about 30 seconds.
- Divide batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool the cakes in the pans for about 10 minutes; transfer to wire racks to completely cool, about 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together in a medium bowl until smooth. Gradually beat confectioners' sugar into cream cheese mixture until creamy and fluffy; stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Spread about 1/2 the frosting on top of 1 cake. Place second cake on top of frosting layer; spread the remaining frosting on top of second cake and around sides of both cakes.
- To make strawberry puree, put frozen or fresh strawberries into a blender or food processor and puree.
- Be sure to use softened butter, NOT melted. Unsalted or salted butter will work. When using salted butter, simply reduce the salt in recipe to 1/2 teaspoon. Also, all-purpose flour works in this recipe, but cake flour is recommended.
- For sheet cake: Grease and flour one 9x13 pan. Bake for 20 minutes and insert a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it doesn't come out clean, continue baking in increments of 2 to 3 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Optional: add 1/2 cup strawberry puree to frosting for extra strawberry flavor.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.