Are you searching for recipes Super Thick N' Beefy Chili, our own site provides recipes Super Thick N' Beefy Chili that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Super Thick N' Beefy Chili of which you need
|Super Thick N' Beefy Chili|
"Everyone who has tried it has loved this chili; serve with salad, cornbread, and biscuits and you've got yourself a winnin' meal!"
- 1 pound dried small red beans
- 8 cups water, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds beef roast, cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce - rinsed, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons red cooking wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 5 dashes liquid smoke flavoring
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 7H|
- Place beans in a large pot and cover with 7 cups water; bring to a boil. Cook beans for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer until beans are tender, about 1 1/2 hours; drain.
- Mix beans, 1 cup water, beef roast, barbeque sauce, chipotle peppers, cilantro, cooking wine, garlic, chili powder, cumin, beef bouillon powder, red pepper flakes, and liquid smoke together in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High until meat shreds easily when chili is stirred, 5 to 7 hours (or cook on Low for 12 hours). Stir chili to distribute meat before serving.
- Stir 1/8 teaspoon baking soda into water when boiling beans if you are using hard water.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.