Trying to find recipes Sesame Grilled Salmon, the site provides recipes Sesame Grilled Salmon that a person need Listed below are the dishes Sesame Grilled Salmon of which you need
|Sesame Grilled Salmon|
"Delicious grilled salmon. A very flavorful main dish. Great when served with grilled yellow bell peppers, green beans, and wild rice with herbs."
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 25M|
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl until marinade is evenly mixed. Set aside 1/4 of the marinade.
- Place salmon fillets in shallow dish; pour the remaining marinade over the salmon. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove salmon from marinade, shaking to remove excess marinade, and place, skin-side up, into the hot oil; cook for 4 minutes. Discard unused marinade in the shallow dish. Flip salmon and drizzle the reserved 1/4 of the marinade over salmon; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip salmon, remove skin, and cook 1 minute more.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.