Trying to find recipes Seahawk Burger, each of our site provides recipes Seahawk Burger that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Seahawk Burger that will you need
"What makes a burger Seattle-style? Flannel bun? Uh, no. Micro-brew on the side? Well, okay, probably. Espresso in the aioli? Yes! Don't knock it, it totally works! Just be careful the sauce doesn't get into your hipster beard. For best results, use Beecher's® cheese, Walla Walla onions, Chateau Ste. Michelle® red wine, and Starbucks® espresso. Cook the burgers in a skillet or outside on the grill, preferably in the rain. You hungry, bro?"
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 sweet onion (such as Walla Walla), sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Washington state red wine (such as a Merlot or Syrah)
- 4 (6 ounce) grass-fed ground beef patties
- Seattle Aioli:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 shot brewed espresso (such as Starbucks®)
- 4 whole grain or artisan hamburger buns (such as Macrina Bakery®)
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese (such as Beecher's® Just Jack®)
- 1 cup farmer's market arugula, or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion and mushrooms in hot oil until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Season vegetable mixture with salt and pepper; continue to saute until onions and mushrooms brown, about 5 minutes more.
- Pour the red wine into the pan and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Cook and stir until wine evaporates, about 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook burgers until they are firm, hot in the center, and just turning from pink to grey, 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium well. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Whisk mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, and espresso together in a bowl until aioli is smooth.
- Spread aioli on each hamburger bun. Place a beef patty on the bottom bun, top with a slice of Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 the onion-mushroom mixture, 1/4 cup arugula, and cover burger with the top bun. Repeat with remaining burgers.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.