Looking for recipes Scallop and Bacon Mac N' Cheese, our own site provides recipes Scallop and Bacon Mac N' Cheese that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Scallop and Bacon Mac N' Cheese that will you need
|Scallop and Bacon Mac N' Cheese|
"This is something I threw together and it turned out fantastic! The flavor of the bacon, along with the scallops, mixes so well with mac and cheese. A perfect combo! Add vegetables for a healthier kick. I like throwing in some steamed broccoli or cauliflower."
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 (1 pound) package bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute scallops until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove skillet from heat.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; roughly crumble.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Mix Cheddar cheese soup, Cheddar cheese, milk, and garlic salt together in a bowl. Add scallops, bacon, and pasta; mix well. Pour pasta mixture into a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Stir bread crumbs and butter together in a bowl; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and topping is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Panko bread crumbs can be substituted for the regular bread crumbs if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.