Are you searching for recipes Sausage Bake, our own site provides recipes Sausage Bake that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Sausage Bake that will you need
"This egg, cheese, and sausage bake is good for a breakfast party."
- 1 1/2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 3 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 slices bread, torn into small squares
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 9H50M|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Beat 2 1/2 cups milk, eggs, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Spread bread squares into the bottom of a baking dish. Layer mozzarella cheese atop the bread and top with sausage. Pour the egg mixture over the entire dish. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup milk together in a bowl. Remove and discard plastic wrap from baking dish. Pour soup mixture over the 'bake.'
- Bake in preheated oven until hot in the center, about 90 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.