Are you searching for recipes Perfectly Paired Turkey Injection Marinade and Rub, each of our site provides recipes Perfectly Paired Turkey Injection Marinade and Rub that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Perfectly Paired Turkey Injection Marinade and Rub of which you need
|Perfectly Paired Turkey Injection Marinade and Rub|
"This delicious marinade paired with the rub gives your turkey just the right amount of flavor while helping to make it melt-in-your-mouth tender and juicy. Great for deep frying or just plain old roasting."
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon English mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 pound) whole turkey, neck and giblets removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 12H50M|
- Stir chicken broth, lemon juice, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 clove garlic, mustard powder, and ginger together in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate marinade for flavors to blend, about 30 minutes.
- Mix 1 cup softened butter, rosemary, thyme, and 2 cloves garlic together in a bowl until rub is evenly combined.
- Separate skin from the meat of the turkey by running your hand under the skin to separate. Spoon rub mixture evenly under the skin in several different parts of the turkey.
- Pour marinade into a meat injector and inject the meatiest parts of turkey with marinade, changing the angle of the needle several times.
- Brush turkey with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; place in roasting pan and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate turkey for 12 to 24 hours.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.