Looking for recipes Michele and Karen's Delicious Arugula Salad, our own site provides recipes Michele and Karen's Delicious Arugula Salad that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Michele and Karen's Delicious Arugula Salad that will you need
|Michele and Karen's Delicious Arugula Salad|
"The arugula I planted took over my garden, but I didn't like it's peppery taste. Thanks, Michele, for suggesting this refreshing summer salad. It's my new favorite salad and everyone at work begs for it too! Michele said you can improvise by substituting beets with strawberries and watermelon."
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced beets, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- Gently toss arugula, beets, avocado, and olives together in a large bowl.
- Warm goat cheese in the microwave slightly, about 30 seconds; add to arugula mixture.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and mustard together vigorously in a small bowl until smooth; drizzle over the salad and toss to coat ingredients in dressing.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.