Are you searching for recipes LittleBitFae's Fresh Tomato Salsa, our own site provides recipes LittleBitFae's Fresh Tomato Salsa that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes LittleBitFae's Fresh Tomato Salsa of which you need
|LittleBitFae's Fresh Tomato Salsa|
"A quick and easy salsa without all the chemicals and preservatives from store-bought brands. Store any remaining salsa in an air tight container in the fridge."
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (with seeds)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Bring a small saucepan of salted water to a boil; add onions and immediately remove saucepan from heat. Let onions blanche in hot water until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and rinse onions with cold water.
- Combine cilantro and lime juice in a sealable plastic bag, squeeze bag to remove as much air as possible from the bag before sealing, and massage the lime juice into the cilantro leaves through the bag until the leaves are all moistened.
- Turn the cilantro out onto a cutting board and chop; transfer to a bowl. Stir onion, tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper with the cilantro mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.