Trying to find recipes Dad's Creamy Cucumber Salad, each of our site provides recipes Dad's Creamy Cucumber Salad that a person need Listed here are the dishes Dad's Creamy Cucumber Salad that will you need
|Dad's Creamy Cucumber Salad|
"This was my Dad's recipe and one of our family's all-time summer favorites."
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 3H10M|
- Mix cucumbers, sweet onion, and sea salt together in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Turn cucumber mixture into a colander set over a bowl or in a sink; let drain, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has drained, about 30 minutes more. Transfer drained cucumber mixture to a large bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, dill, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl with a whisk until smooth; pour over the cucumber mixture and stir to coat vegetables with the dressing.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- You can add some more mayonnaise if the sauce is too runny for your liking.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.