Are you searching for recipes Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread No-Bakes, the site provides recipes Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread No-Bakes that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread No-Bakes that will you need
|Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread No-Bakes|
"No-bake cookies made without cocoa or milk. Made all in one pan, easy to double or cut in half. Warning! These are addicting."
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- 3 cups rolled oats
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 30M||Ready in : 50M|
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir sugar, vanilla extract, and salt into the melted butter; bring to a boil and cook and stir until the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium; add the peanut butter and chocolate-hazelnut spread. Cook and stir until smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the oats; stir to coat evenly. Dump the mixture into the prepared baking dish; spread into an even layer using a spatula or spoon.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely, at least 30 minutes. Remove from baking dish, lifting by the foil. Cut into bars to serve.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.