Looking for recipes Carrots and Cranberries, our own site provides recipes Carrots and Cranberries that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Carrots and Cranberries that will you need
|Carrots and Cranberries|
"A very quick way to make fresh carrots into a tasty side dish. Even kids will like this."
- 2 (8 ounce) packages carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup dried cranberries, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 27M|
- Put carrots and cranberries into a microwave-safe dish. Mix chicken broth, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl; drizzle over the carrot mixture and stir to coat.
- Cook in microwave on High for 4 minutes.
- Continue cooking in microwave until carrots are tender, about 8 minutes more; cool at room temperature for 5 minutes and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- You can finish cooking this recipe on the stove. If you overcook them in the microwave they shrivel a little. The taste will be the same.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.