Trying to find recipes Branston® Daiquiri, the site provides recipes Branston® Daiquiri that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Branston® Daiquiri of which you need
"This deliciously sweet and tangy cocktail is perfect for brunch and those wanting an alternative to a bloody Mary."
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces rum
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces triple sec
- 3 tablespoons pickled chutney (such as Branston®)
- 1 1/4 ounces Brie cheese, or more to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes, or as needed
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 ounce wedge Stilton cheese, or as desired
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 10M|
- Combine rum, triple sec, pickled chutney, and Brie cheese in a blender; pulse 1 or 2 times to combine. Add ice cubes and blend until drink is slushy, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour drink into a martini glass; top with Worcestershire sauce and garnish glass with Stilton cheese wedge.
- Any soft cheese can be substituted for the Brie cheese.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.