Trying to find recipes Black Mission Fig Preserves, our own site provides recipes Black Mission Fig Preserves that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Black Mission Fig Preserves of which you need
|Black Mission Fig Preserves|
"A delectable fig preserves inspired by my grandmother's old recipe."
- 2 cups fresh Black Mission figs, stemmed and halved
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 13-ounce jar with lid
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 18M||Ready in : 1H|
- Scoop the flesh from the figs with a spoon and discard the peels. Bring sugar and water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Stir in fig pulp, lime juice, cinnamon, ginger, and white pepper. Cook, stirring often, until a candy thermometer reads 210 degrees F (100 degrees C), about 20 minutes.
- While preserves are cooking, sterilize jar and lid in boiling water for at least 5 minutes. Pack the hot preserves into the sterilized jar to within 1/4 inch of the top. Top the jar with the sterilized lid and let cool before storing preserves in the refrigerator.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.