Looking for recipes Aunt Kathy's Tortilla Soup, each of our site provides recipes Aunt Kathy's Tortilla Soup that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Aunt Kathy's Tortilla Soup of which you need
|Aunt Kathy's Tortilla Soup|
This is now a favorite in my husband's family in Canada after my aunt sent it with me when I moved up from California. We make this with whatever broth is abundant. Garnish with Mexican cheese blend, sour cream, salsa, and sliced avocado. This soup is an especially tasty way to use up the turkey after holidays! It freezes well, too!
- 1 whole whole cooked chicken, de-boned and meat cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch chili powder, or to taste
- 1 (6 inch) corn tortillas, torn, or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8 M||Ready in : 1H15M|
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.