Are you searching for recipes Anatolian Bulgur Pilav, each of our site provides recipes Anatolian Bulgur Pilav that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Anatolian Bulgur Pilav that will you need
|Anatolian Bulgur Pilav|
"This is a traditional dish during Ramadan months especially. Translated this from Turkish so I apologize if the measurements are slightly off."
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, cut into small cubes
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 cups bulgur, rinsed
- salt and ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked green lentils
- 1/3 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in hot oil until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir tomatoes through the onion; continue cooking until tomatoes soften, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour beef broth over the onion and tomato mixture; bring to a boil.
- Stir bulgur into the boiling broth; season with salt and black pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook at a simmer until the bulgur begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Add lentils and chickpeas; continue cooking until the moisture evaporates and the bulgur is tender, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Remove the skillet from heat. Set aside to cool about 30 minutes. Fold mint into the bulgur mixture to serve.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.