Trying to find recipes 7 Minute (or so) Guacamole, our own site provides recipes 7 Minute (or so) Guacamole that an individual need Listed below are the dishes 7 Minute (or so) Guacamole of which you need
|7 Minute (or so) Guacamole|
"Fast easy and tasty with as much heat as you want. I don't like mine too highly mashed. I like some avocado chunks to remain. If you want more heat, add all of the jalapeno seeds and/or more jalapenos."
- 4 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- Place avocado in a bowl. Splash with lime juice and lemon juice to prevent browning. Add diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, red onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper to the bowl; mash with a potato masher until reaching desired consistency.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.