Looking for recipes Veggie Chick'n Caesar Salad, each of our site provides recipes Veggie Chick'n Caesar Salad that a person need Listed below are the dishes Veggie Chick'n Caesar Salad that will you need
|Veggie Chick'n Caesar Salad|
"It's a cinch to make a vegetarian Caesar salad for two - whisk up a simple garlic dressing, and top with quick-seared convenient Yves Chick'n Veggie Tenders."
- 1 (170 gram) package Yves Veggie Cuisine® Chick'n Veggie Tenders
- 1/2 head garlic, roasted and separated into cloves
- 1/4 cup Spectrum® Organic Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 tablespoon Spectrum® Organic White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, dried and torn
- 3/4 cup prepared croutons
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 10M|
- Pan-sear Veggie Chick'n Tenders in a lightly oiled pan until golden tinged. Set aside.
- Mash roasted garlic in a large bowl. Whisk in oil, vinegar, lemon juice, grated Parmesan, capers and Dijon.
- Toss with Romaine.
- Sprinkle with croutons, shaved Parmesan, and Veggie Chick'n Tenders and serve.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.