Looking for recipes Vegan French Toast, our own site provides recipes Vegan French Toast that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Vegan French Toast of which you need
|Vegan French Toast|
"A delicious recipe for vegan French toast. Spice it up with 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg, cloves, or 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Add a mashed banana or a few tablespoons of applesauce to the mix for added sweetness and flavor. Add fresh berries or crushed nuts to the mix if you wish for even more variety. Of course, finish it off with a drizzle of maple syrup for an amazing dairy-free, egg-free, vegan breakfast."
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 slices bread
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 20M|
- Whisk soy milk, flour, nutritional yeast, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl; transfer to a rimmed plate or shallow dish. Dip both sides of each bread slice in soy milk mixture.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium-low heat. Cook each slice of bread until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Brown sugar or maple syrup can replace the raw sugar.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.