Are you searching for recipes Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Icing, the site provides recipes Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Icing that a person need Listed below are the dishes Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Icing of which you need
|Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Icing|
"This fruity cupcake is sure to please all taste buds. Made with applesauce instead of oil, you lose calories but not flavor or moisture."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces Mott's® Strawberry Applesauce
- 1 1/4 cups Mott's® Strawberry Boom
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Mott's® Strawberry Boom
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce and Mott's Strawberry Boom in mixer. Mix until completely combined, about 3 minutes.
- Portion batter into greased or lined cupcake tin holder.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean. Let cool completely before icing.
- While cupcakes are baking, combine all ingredients for icing together in mixing bowl, using electric mixer. Ice cupcakes. Serve.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.