Are you searching for recipes Shrimp Avocado Melt, the site provides recipes Shrimp Avocado Melt that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Shrimp Avocado Melt of which you need
|Shrimp Avocado Melt|
"This is Mexican quesadilla-inspired recipe, with a twist. I also saute whole unsalted cashews with the dish. It's quite decadent! I make this on days when I have sufficiently exercised to offset the calories! It's great as a low-carb dish, if you are not counting calories or fat! I count everything, so I make sure this is a special treat item."
- 2 tablespoons Irish-style butter (such as Kerrygold®)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 ounces frozen cooked small shrimp
- 1/3 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 low-carbohydrate tortilla, halved
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 ounces shredded pepperjack cheese
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 25M|
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Melt butter with sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season butter mixture with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir shrimp, cashews, and green chile peppers in the butter mixture until everything is hot and coated in butter, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange tortilla halves into a baking dish. Top each tortilla half with half the avocado slices. Spoon about half the shrimp mixture atop each portion of avocado, drizzling any remaining melted butter from the skillet over the mixture. Top each with about half the pepperjack cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the cheese is bubbling and the edges of the tortilla browning, about 5 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.