Are you searching for recipes Quick Super-Delicious Zuppa Toscana, each of our site provides recipes Quick Super-Delicious Zuppa Toscana that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Quick Super-Delicious Zuppa Toscana that will you need
|Quick Super-Delicious Zuppa Toscana|
"If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. It is truly satisfying and irresistible. Tuck into this on a cold day and you are sure to be warmed all the way down to your toes."
- 1 pound bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1 1/4 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 6 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 cups chopped fresh kale
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Cook and stir Italian sausage and red pepper flakes in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until sausage is browned and crumbly, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer sausage mixture to a bowl.
- Stir bacon into the same Dutch oven and cook over medium heat until bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain fat, leaving a few tablespoons of drippings in the Dutch oven.
- Stir onion and garlic into bacon; cook and stir until onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Pour chicken broth into bacon mixture; bring to a boil. Stir potatoes and kale into broth; cook until potatoes are tender and soup is flavorful, about 15 minutes.
- Stir sausage and heavy whipping cream into soup, reduce heat to medium, and cook until soup is heated through, about 5 minutes more.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.