Looking for recipes Peach and Cranberry Muffins, each of our site provides recipes Peach and Cranberry Muffins that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Peach and Cranberry Muffins of which you need
|Peach and Cranberry Muffins|
"A great way to use up peaches. Add cranberries for color and taste, and sprinkle brown sugar on top before baking, if desired."
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups applesauce
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups peeled, pitted, and chopped peaches
- 1 1/2 (12 ounce) packages fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk 3 cups flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir white sugar, applesauce, and eggs together in another bowl. Add sugar mixture to flour mixture and stir until batter is just combined. Fold peaches and cranberries into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Stir brown sugar and 2 tablespoons flour together in a small bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before transferring muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.