Popular Recipes My Nana's Butter Tarts

Are you searching for recipes My Nana's Butter Tarts, each of our site provides recipes My Nana's Butter Tarts that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes My Nana's Butter Tarts of which you need

My Nana's Butter Tarts

"These are the tarts Nana would make every Christmas, although she would make her own tart shells. I've simplified it and buy the shells already made. These are easy and delicious and so difficult to stop at just one!"

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup dried currants
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 12 (3 inch) unbaked tart shells

Instructions :

Prep : 10M Cook : 12M Ready in : 30M
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  • Whisk brown sugar, currants, egg, butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Spoon into tart shells; place tarts on a baking sheet.
  • Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.

Notes :

  • You can substitute brandy extract for the vanilla extract.

I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.

Komentar