Trying to find recipes Hilton Head Iced Tea, the site provides recipes Hilton Head Iced Tea that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Hilton Head Iced Tea that will you need
|Hilton Head Iced Tea|
"Similar to Long Island iced tea, but with a mule kick. Great for hot and humid days. If you are the cook, save yours for after the biscuits come out of the oven or the steaks off the grill."
- ice, as needed
- 4 fluid ounces beer (such as Miller® High Life®)
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce vodka
- 1/2 fluid ounce gin
- 1/2 fluid ounce white rum
- 1/2 fluid ounce silver tequila
- 1/2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 3 fluid ounces cola-flavored carbonated beverage (such as Coca-Cola®), or more as needed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 10M|
- Fill a pitcher with ice. Add beer, orange juice, vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and triple sec; stir gently. Fill tall glasses with ice. Pour drink mixture into each glass. Top each drink off with cola.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.