Trying to find recipes Green Bean Cheddar Casserole, each of our site provides recipes Green Bean Cheddar Casserole that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Green Bean Cheddar Casserole that will you need
|Green Bean Cheddar Casserole|
"This classic casserole with green beans, French-fried onions, and mushroom soup is even better with sharp Cheddar cheese."
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Dietz & Watson White NY C-Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French-fried onions
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese and onions.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions and cheese are golden brown.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.