Are you searching for recipes Green Apple and Coconut Chutney, each of our site provides recipes Green Apple and Coconut Chutney that a person need Listed here are the dishes Green Apple and Coconut Chutney that will you need
|Green Apple and Coconut Chutney|
"This is a delicious Indian, fresh-tasting, sweet and sour chutney to eat with dosa. For more chutney, add more yogurt or apple. You can garnish with cilantro if you wish."
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated raw coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 green chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ginger, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon sliced onion
- 1 curry leaf
- salt to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Blend apple, yogurt, coconut, 2 tablespoons chopped onion, green chile pepper, lemon juice, and ginger in a blender until smooth; transfer chutney to a serving bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mustard seeds to hot oil and cook until seeds start to pop, 2 to 4 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon sliced onion and curry leaf to mustard seeds; fry until onion is golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour seasoned oil mixture over chutney; season with salt.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.