Are you searching for recipes Creamy Jambalaya Pasta, each of our site provides recipes Creamy Jambalaya Pasta that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Creamy Jambalaya Pasta of which you need
|Creamy Jambalaya Pasta|
"This is jambalaya in pasta form."
- 1/2 pound whole wheat farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, 12 to 14 minutes; drain.
- Cook and stir sausage, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a large skillet over medium heat until sausage is heated through, 5 to 7 minutes. Add white wine and cook until wine hot, about 2 minutes.
- Stir tomato sauce, Cajun seasoning, paprika, and black pepper into sausage mixture until evenly coated; stir in yogurt. Cook sausage mixture until almost bubbling; reduce heat to low and cook until mixture is thickened, about 5 minutes more.
- Mix pasta, parsley, and Parmesan cheese into sausage mixture.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.