Looking for recipes Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad, the site provides recipes Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad of which you need
|Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad|
"This is a recipe my Grammy made since before I was born and has been a hit in my family just as long. It's super easy, and fresh garden veggies make it even tastier!"
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®), or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H|
- Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, creamy salad dressing, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a salad bowl. If salad seems too sweet, add more salad dressing; if too tart, add more sugar. Chill before serving.
- My Grammy never used a recipe and didn't own measuring cups or spoons, so this is a rough estimate of what I usually use when I make this. You really have to just guess and check until you find the right combination. A nice way to cut down on the calories and fat is to use light salad dressing.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.