Looking for recipes Cranberry Gravy, the site provides recipes Cranberry Gravy that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Cranberry Gravy of which you need
"Flavorful for any fowl. My cranberry-hating son even gave it the thumbs up! My thanksgiving guests had fun trying to figure out what this gravy was made out of and were amazed when I finally told them. I had regular turkey gravy out and this gravy. The cranberry gravy was every bit as gone as the regular turkey gravy!"
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup turkey drippings
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon anise seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 20M|
- Whisk water and cornstarch together in a bowl until smooth.
- Combine cranberry sauce, turkey drippings, curry powder, thyme, anise seed, cardamom, and orange zest in a small saucepan; cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch mixture to remove any lumps and pour into cranberry mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until gravy is thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Either panang or yellow curry powder can be used.
- Turkey drippings are really nice in this recipe or you could use the drippings from any other fowl. If you add more drippings, be sure to adjust the amount of cornstarch you use.
- This recipe works well with both canned or your favorite homemade cranberry sauce.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.