Are you searching for recipes Couscous Fruit Salad, the site provides recipes Couscous Fruit Salad that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Couscous Fruit Salad that will you need
|Couscous Fruit Salad|
"This fruity salad is an ideal complement to pork."
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
- 5 green onions, white parts only, chopped, or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 6 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 (6 ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup shelled peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups pearl (Israeli) couscous
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; saute onion and garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add water to onion mixture and bring to a boil.
- Stir dates, cranberries, raisins, and peanuts into onion mixture and bring to a boil again. Add couscous and cilantro to dried fruit-onion mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and simmer until water is mostly absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir mango into couscous mixture, return cover, and simmer until all the water is absorbed and couscous is tender, about 5 more minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.