Trying to find recipes Cool and Light Pasta and Herbs, the site provides recipes Cool and Light Pasta and Herbs that a person need Listed below are the dishes Cool and Light Pasta and Herbs that will you need
|Cool and Light Pasta and Herbs|
"Mixing herbs like mint and basil with asparagus and peas creates a tasty summer dish. This is one of my favorite things to eat on a hot summer day! Goes great with grilled salmon and a glass of crisp Riesling! Chop herbs in a food processor to speed up your preparation time."
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with herbs
- 3 scallions (green onions), chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- While fettuccini is boiling, place asparagus and peas into a steamer insert and place insert over the pot of fettuccine. Steam vegetables until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove steamer insert and drain fettuccine.
- Combine fettuccine, asparagus, peas, basil, mint, parsley, feta cheese, scallions, and olive oil together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.