Looking for recipes Cinnamon Apple Quesadillas, each of our site provides recipes Cinnamon Apple Quesadillas that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Cinnamon Apple Quesadillas that will you need
|Cinnamon Apple Quesadillas|
"One of my favorite quick, breakfast treats. You can make it gluten-free by using corn tortillas! Top this delicious quesadilla with honey, maple syrup, powdered sugar, or whipped topping. Serve as either breakfast or dessert!"
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 2 11-inch flour tortillas
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook apple, corn syrup, honey, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, and brown sugar in hot skillet, stirring every few minutes, until apples are slightly softened and caramelized, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer apple mixture to a bowl.
- Place 1 tortilla in the same skillet over medium-low heat; spread apple mixture on top of tortilla. Top with remaining tortilla. Cook until the bottom tortilla is golden brown, 1 to 3 minutes. Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook until the other tortilla is golden brown, 1 to 3 minutes more.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.