Are you searching for recipes Cappuccino Caramels, each of our site provides recipes Cappuccino Caramels that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Cappuccino Caramels of which you need
"This is definitely a family favorite! I think it makes 3 pounds of caramel."
- 1 teaspoon butter, or more as needed
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, or more to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 1H|
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil and grease the foil with about 1 teaspoon butter.
- Melt 1 cup butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, and coffee granules into the melted butter. Clip candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan. Cook and stir brown sugar-butter mixture over medium heat until caramel reaches 248 degrees F (120 degrees C), about 20 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir walnuts, vanilla extract, and orange zest into caramel; pour into prepared baking dish. Let caramel cool to room temperature.
- Remove caramel from dish and peel aluminum foil from caramel; discard foil. Slice caramels into squares.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.