Looking for recipes Asian Ginger Catfish, each of our site provides recipes Asian Ginger Catfish that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Asian Ginger Catfish of which you need
|Asian Ginger Catfish|
"Fast, easy, and savory poached catfish in a ginger garlic broth. Serve over rice. My family loves it."
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds thin catfish fillets
- 6 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Put chicken broth, ginger, and garlic in a wide pot with a lid. Bring the broth to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir soy sauce into the broth mixture; add catfish fillets. Spoon broth over the fillets. Place cover on the pot, bring broth to a boil, and let cook for 3 minutes more. Add mushrooms, cover, and cook until the fish loses pinkness and begins to flake, about 3 minutes more. Sprinkle green onion over the fillets, cover, and cook for 30 seconds. Garnish with cilantro to serve.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.