Are you searching for recipes Tomato-Cream (Vodka) Sauce for Pasta, the site provides recipes Tomato-Cream (Vodka) Sauce for Pasta that a person need Listed here are the dishes Tomato-Cream (Vodka) Sauce for Pasta of which you need
|Tomato-Cream (Vodka) Sauce for Pasta|
"Creamy red sauce seasoned Italian-style with garlic, basil, and oregano."
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 35M|
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 1 minute; add vodka, bring to a simmer, and cook until mostly evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Stir tomatoes, basil, sugar, oregano, salt, and pepper with the garlic and vodka in the saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until most of the liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir milk and butter together in a bowl until smooth; pour into tomato sauce and stir until the color is even.
- Place saucepan over medium-low heat, bring sauce to a simmer, and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.