Trying to find recipes Baked French Toast With Maple Syrup and Granola, each of our site provides recipes Baked French Toast With Maple Syrup and Granola that a person need Listed here are the dishes Baked French Toast With Maple Syrup and Granola of which you need
|Baked French Toast With Maple Syrup and Granola|
"This is a recipe that I developed while feeding a group for a Sunday brunch. It can be made the night before; it will pick up a more intense flavor."
- 1 (1 pound) loaf challah bread, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 4 eggs
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 9H|
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish. Lay the bread slices into the prepared baking dish in 2 layers. Beat eggs, half-and-half cream, orange juice, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl until smooth, and pour over the bread. With a large spoon, press the bread down into the egg mixture so all the bread becomes soaked with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the granola evenly over the casserole, and drizzle with maple syrup and melted butter. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- About 1 hour before serving, remove the casserole from the refrigerator, and take off the plastic wrap. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, then turn oven temperature up to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake the casserole until browned, about 15 more minutes. Serve warm.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.