Are you searching for recipes Mrs. O's Cranberry Relish, the site provides recipes Mrs. O's Cranberry Relish that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Mrs. O's Cranberry Relish that will you need
|Mrs. O's Cranberry Relish|
"Mrs. O's cranberry relish is a favorite received from a friend at work."
- 2 (6 ounce) packages cherry-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) packages fresh cranberries
- 2 apples -- peeled, cored, and chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 3H25M|
- Put gelatin mix into a large bowl. Pour boiling water over the gelatin and stir to dissolve powder completely. Let the mixture sit to thicken slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir sugar into the gelatin mixture to dissolve; add oranges, pecans, cranberries and apples and stir.
- Refrigerate the gelatin mixture until set, at least 3 hours.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.