Looking for recipes Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Dutch Babies, the site provides recipes Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Dutch Babies that a person need Listed below are the dishes Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Dutch Babies that will you need
|Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Dutch Babies|
"A fast, easy and delicious gluten-free, grain-free breakfast that is light and airy, but full of apple-and-cinnamon flavor."
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Mott's® Natural Applesauce
- 1/3 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Maple syrup, for serving
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Put butter and apples in 11x13 glass baking dish. Bake until butter and apples begin to melt and brown (about 5 minutes). Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place eggs in a blender and pulse until smooth; add coconut milk, applesauce, arrowroot powder, almond flour, vanilla, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, and sea salt. Blend until smooth, 45 to 60 seconds.
- Carefully pour batter over browned butter-apple mixture in the casserole dish.
- Bake until pancake is set in the middle and edges are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Dust with cinnamon before serving, if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.