Looking for recipes Easy Chicken Veracruz, our own site provides recipes Easy Chicken Veracruz that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Easy Chicken Veracruz of which you need
|Easy Chicken Veracruz|
Inspired by a snapper Veracruz dish I had at a local Mexican restaurant, i created this variation using chicken. Sautéed chicken breasts are topped with tomato-basil sauce, tomatoes, sautéed onions, red and green bell peppers, and garnished with green olives and capers. Serve over hot rice or quinoa.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Classico(R) Tomato and Basil Sauce
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons capers for garnish (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4 M||Ready in : 30M|
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.