Are you searching for recipes Cherry-Chocolate Layered Dessert, our own site provides recipes Cherry-Chocolate Layered Dessert that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Cherry-Chocolate Layered Dessert that will you need
|Cherry-Chocolate Layered Dessert|
"This easy layered dessert is a scrumptious twist on Black Forest cake--made with a chocolate wafer cookie crust and topped with dark sweet cherries."
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, shaved into curls
- 2 1/4 cups fresh dark sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 3H|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until firm. Cool.
- Meanwhile, add boiling water to gelatin mixes in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Whisk cream cheese in large bowl until blended. Gradually whisk in gelatin. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chilled.
- Whisk 1 cup COOL WHIP into gelatin mixture; pour over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread remaining COOL WHIP over dessert; top with chocolate curls and cherries. Garnish with sifted powdered sugar just before serving.
- This colorful cherry-chocolate dessert is a great treat to share with friends and family. One pan makes enough for 16 servings.
- Warm chocolate by microwaving it on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold the chocolate piece steadily, then draw a vegetable peeler slowly over the flat bottom of the chocolate piece, allowing a thin layer of chocolate to curl as it is peeled off the bottom to make long, delicate curls.
- Line empty pan with parchment or foil, with ends of paper extending over sides. Use to prepare dessert as directed. When ready to serve, use parchment handles to lift cooled dessert from pan before cutting into pieces.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.