Are you searching for recipes Avocado Fries with Sriracha Garlic Dip, our own site provides recipes Avocado Fries with Sriracha Garlic Dip that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Avocado Fries with Sriracha Garlic Dip of which you need
|Avocado Fries with Sriracha Garlic Dip|
"Healthy and delicious 'fries' with a spicy and flavorful dipping sauce. Great for a snack or an appetizer or even a whole bunch for a yummy lunch!"
- Avocado Fries:
- 1 avocado, sliced into 12 'fry' lengths
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon tomatillo salsa
- 1 dash chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®), or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 25M|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Pour flour into a shallow bowl. Pour egg in another shallow bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a third bowl.
- Gently press the avocado slices into flour to coat and shake off any excess flour. Dip into beaten egg and press into bread crumbs. Place breaded avocado slices onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over breaded avocado slices.
- Bake avocado in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and 'fries' are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir sour cream, garlic powder, tomatillo salsa, and chile-garlic sauce together in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.