Trying to find recipes Smoked Sausage Gnocchi with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, each of our site provides recipes Smoked Sausage Gnocchi with Sun-Dried Tomatoes that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Smoked Sausage Gnocchi with Sun-Dried Tomatoes that will you need
|Smoked Sausage Gnocchi with Sun-Dried Tomatoes|
"Prepared gnocchi with smoked sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach is topped with Parmesan cheese for a quick and delicious weeknight meal."
- 1 pound gnocchi
- 1 (14 ounce) package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 3M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions; drain and keep warm.
- Cook and stir sausage, garlic and sun dried tomatoes in oil a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned.
- Stir in spinach; stir gently until spinach wilts. Stir in gnocchi; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; serve immediately.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.