Are you searching for recipes Pineapple-Infused Vodka, the site provides recipes Pineapple-Infused Vodka that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Pineapple-Infused Vodka that will you need
"This infused vodka will keep for approximately 2 weeks in the fridge after it is strained. Serve shaken in a martini glass and enjoy!"
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle vodka (such as Stolichnaya®)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 17M||Ready in : P10D|
- Stack pineapple slices in a circle around the edges of a large glass jar, leaving the center open. Pour vodka into jar, completely covering pineapple. Seal jar and store in a cool, dark place for 10 days.
- Remove pineapple and strain vodka through a mesh strainer back into a jar; seal and refrigerate.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the pineapple. The actual amount of pineapple consumed will vary.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.