Are you searching for recipes Carol's Chow Mein Noodle Casserole, each of our site provides recipes Carol's Chow Mein Noodle Casserole that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Carol's Chow Mein Noodle Casserole that will you need
|Carol's Chow Mein Noodle Casserole|
"This recipe was passed down from my aunt. It's very fast to put together, and the end result is a delicious soft noodle in the middle of the casserole with a crunchy noodle top."
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 6 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) packages chow mein noodles
- 2 cups water, or more as needed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and garlic in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix beef mixture, tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup, celery, and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
- Spoon enough beef mixture into a Dutch oven to cover the bottom of the pot. Spread a layer of chow mein noodles over beef mixture, and cover noodles with another layer of the beef mixture. Continue layering process until all beef mixture and noodles are used, ending with a layer of noodles on top.
- Carefully pour water into the Dutch oven until water line is just visible below noodles. Cover the Dutch oven with a lid.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. Remove the lid and continue baking until top layer of noodles is crunchy, about 10 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.